Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No mas, por favor...!

I am up to my ears in work and such!  No more can be added to my plate, thank you!  Work is busier than busy, working my (generously sized) ass off with eyes on a promotion, getting ready for a Food Show next week, vacation the end of next week, taking care of a recently spayed lab puppy (keep her calm?  areyoufuckingkiddingme???), working on the Chaine des Rotisseurs dinner over the weekend and sleeping...  Well, whenever I get a minute.  Whew, felt good to unload that!
The weather has turned, at long last.  I love spring, though I believe I will better enjoy it next year AFTER the nose surgery when I will have both (working) nostrils.  Am ever so excited to pick my new nose, pun totally intended. 
No new news on the romance front, did finally shake the stage 4 clinger.  Why is it the ones you don't want to hear from can't (won't?) take a polite hint, yet the ones you want to call seem not to know how to use this modern invention (phone)?  Oh well, life's little mysteries.
Excited to be headed to Rodeo in just over a week ~ yee haw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment