Monday, January 18, 2010

Next...

So "B" turned out to be a bust ~ don't you hate it when they're all "build-up" and no substance.  It's like eating Chinese food, you're hungry again in no time at all...  But I digress.  Bestie's SIL still has the set-up with "K" in the works, seeing her this weekend, should have a date set soon.  "T" has an architect she'd like me to meet ~ if he's anything at all like her amazing hubbie, I can't wait to meet him. 
I feel as though I need one of those flashing "next" signs, or at the very least, one of those tickety things that shows "now serving #143".  I'll have to look into that.  On the up side, today was a definite fashion do ~ "T" got a Birkin, gave me her Kelley ~ YeeHaw for lack of better phrasing!
Finger's crossed the week ends much better than it began...

No comments:

Post a Comment