Monday, January 25, 2010

WTF?

How is it possible that a grown man has NO idea what he wants?  Seriously?  The thought has crossed my mind that "B" is just playing games ~ a huge turn-off, btw!  Completely frustrated, don't have any place to vent it ~ except perhaps the kitchen.  Should have several new and interesting recipes soon...
In other news, let Bestie's SIL know I would be in town for 3 days/nights next week and to feel free to confirm something/anything with "K".  "T and M" are back this week, so intro to their friend should be soon...  Can't put all my eggs in one basket!
I have removed myself from a couple of the dating sites, as I've decided I have no desire to be spanked, experiment with anal and/or other even less savory options.  Who are these men and do they really get to roam around freely with the rest of us?  Fly your freak flag, I say, but don't expect everyone else to be flying the same one...

No comments:

Post a Comment