Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another day, another injury?

At some point SOON, all injuries/illness/yuckiness in general will cease.  Seriously.  Just crawled in from walking the pooches ~ lovely, breezy beach evening.  Giant, scary leaves blowing across the grass scared BaileyTheBeast.  He plowed into me, knocking me down into a screaming mess.  Where are all the cute guys to come help me up?  Not here!  A stray cat did take that opportunity to cross the street in front of us.  Good to know that Bailey can indeed drag both me and Cooper with little to no effort.  Through mud, no less...  All  future pets WILL weigh less than 100lbs. 
Now resting somewhat comfortably with awkward bendy-backward knee elevated.  I'm sure it will heal itself?  On other medical fronts ~ ordered new glasses today.  Thoughtful optometrist (opthamalogist?) showed me the exact spot within my eye that told him I was on the other side of 40.  Note to self:  get new, less talkative eyes.
Spoke with "A" today ~ she and estranged hubby are getting along much better (yay!) and have a friend of said hubby to fix me up with.  2011 is looking good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment