Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Butcher? Baker? Candlestick Maker?

Trying to decide what to do when I grow up...  I feel as though I have a second chance, but what to do??  After 10 years with S****, I really NEED to find my passion again.  Is it party planning?  Writing?  Beach bumming????  Yikes and Yay, all at once...
I feel I need to use my talents/gifts/madskilz ~ but what exactly are they?  Thinking I need to put together an e-mail to several close friends asking what THEY think my strengths are.  Or not ~ will I love/hate the answer?  What if they don't know?  I surround myself with amazing women, if they don't know who would?  Me?  Toomuchpressure...
Have been having a blast lately, though!  Am tanned and relaxed for the first time in 10 years.  Have been boating, gone to concerts, cleaning and organizing the house ~ heading to Cali and a lake house later this month.  Much needed rest/relaxation/sharpeningtheblade, needed for years (neverEVER go 10 years without a proper vacation, btw).
What's next?  Let you know when I know (to be continued)...
P.S. ~ feel like that should have ended with that 'dun dun duuunnn' sound

No comments:

Post a Comment