Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's cancer...

If I never hear those words again, I will die a happy girl!  So much over the last 9 months...
Quit job, realized I actually HATED my job (80 hours, thankless, no days off ~ what's to hate?).  Went on first real vacation in 10 years.  Toomuchfun!  Thanks to 'D' and the lovely ladies of SoCal, my check liver light came on after only 9 days.  Got home just in time for sis to be diagnosed with 'it'.  Devastation?  Not even a strong enough word.  Now that she's cancer (and hair!) free, I can finally breathe...
Sadly, gained back the 30 hard fought lbs I had lost, and those assholes brought 2 more friends back with them.  Time to get healthy again ~ and STAY that way!!!
'A' and I started our own companies (yes ~ more than 1)!  We've decided to become house/trailer flippers extraordinaire ~ Queens of the Double Wides!
Am getting back to my happy place, seems it was at the beach the whole time...

No comments:

Post a Comment