Monday, February 1, 2010

Work, work, work (with some work on the side)

As you might have noticed by the title, I've been working like crazy lately.  No time for socializing this past week, probably a good thing.  Doesn't it seem as though there is a ton of "full moon behavior", without the full moon?  Perhaps it's just me... 
Still no communication from "B" after our less than stellar last date ~ was hoping to remain friends.  He is amazingly intelligent and I love that sarcastic wit.  Oh, well, c'est la vie!  No reply from Bestie's SIL on whether "K" is in town when I am.  Maybe this should be a time of reflection and inner dialogue ~ or not. 
I am now down to two dating sites ~ college kids, senior citizens and sexual deviants have driven me from the rest.  I have also told EVERYONE I know that I am available for set-ups.  Seems someone with a friend's recommendation might be the way to go. 
All is quiet here at home.  My sis and BIL have the pooches for two weeks, as I am, wait for it, overwhelmed with work... 

1 comment: