Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have to to rename this blog...

So far, not totally in love with 2010.  As if the mono episode wasn't annoying enough, I now have a broken nose and REALLY messed up face.  There are days when I am in dire need of adult supervision...  I decided to take the pooches for a walk while trying out a pair of those "butt exercising" tennis shoes.  While, it must be confessed, I was 'slightly hungover' (read REALLY hungover and decided to get my ass in shape in a single day), the cause of my face meeting the curb so abruptly was a cat.  Damned cat.  Stupid big dogs.  Ouchie!
Dating and meeting anyone new is on hold at the moment, as I saw a neighbor today and she seemed horrified.  My family and friends are having a much better time with this than I am.  Suggestions running amuck that I take a photograph of this new look and post as my FaceBook pic.  Sure, I'll get right on that.  This is a look I want to remember... 
This all leads me to believe that I, apparently, am being given some time by the Big Kahuna (God, Spirit, Universe ~ whatever you're comfortable with) to work on myself.  Self work, here I come ~ with much determination and fewer alcohol fueled evenings of Pre-President's Day celebration... 
In the meantime, I may have to rename this project "The Next to Last Year of Living Single".  Catchy?  No?

No comments:

Post a Comment