Thursday, March 25, 2010

In need of vacation (to recover from recent vacation)

I am home and I'm EXHAUSTED!!!  I was asking my friend Smalls (all friends will go by initials or nicknames, some of which they might not be aware...) if we had to have a "rest up day" to recover from drunkety-party-girl nights previously, or if this was an entirely new phenomenon.  Sadly (we did MUCH research), it's not only a new thing, it's not going anywhere.  Now, my hangovers have always been potent (when I wake up in the morning, that is the BEST I will feel all day ~ how sad is that?), but this nap-needing, unable-to-shop-for-extended-periods-of-time and aversion-to-all-things-alcoholicness is ridiculous.  WTF, I ask you?  Are my party girl days over for good?  Or is it now an everyotherday kind of thing?  Finger's crossed, it will NEVER become an everythirdday thingy.  I have retirement property at The Betty for heaven's sake!  I cannot begin to fathom this level of fuckupedness.  I would continue to write, but I am in need of some nappage...!

No comments:

Post a Comment