Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let's Get Ready to Travel (say it like that "Rumble" guy from boxing ~ makes it way cooler!)

Whew!  Whirlwind weekend that did not include meeting "K" ~ but that's alright. My HS Alma Mater took the girl's state basketball title, thrilling game, came down to the last seconds.  Bestie's brother is the head coach ~ SIL was next to me and was so nervous/tense/excited/proud of him!  Very glad I got to be there.  Spent some quality time with Bestie, as we won't see each other again for nearly a month with all my upcoming 'adventures'.  Off to Houston the end of this week for 9 days/nights at Rodeo, get back and have to head up to Charlotte the following weekend to help sis and fam move into their new house (relocating from CT), Easter weekend "off", then it's on to Dallas for the Bon Jovi concert with college roomie and friends.  With all the weddings coming up, my Derby trip may be off this year ~ will have to find a weekend for Louisville visit soon, though.
Am thinking the foot fetishist is creeping me out a bit ~ lives 4 hours a way, wants me to come visit for a weekend.  Sure, Mr. Axe Murderer, be right there...  Other would-be-suiter-dude is looking pretty good.  Plays golf ~ unlike most women, I consider that a big plus.  Means I get AT LEAST one whole weekend day to myself most of the time, and perhaps an evening or two when he's smackin' 'em at the driving range.  No desire for a man to see me with a mud mask on, or witnessing my behavior when I've had a bad day (sitting on couch, watching TiVo'd 'FaLaLaLaLifetime' flicks, wearing fuzzy robe, fabulous shoes AND Tiara, laying waste to BFF's Ben and Jerry)...  I cherish my 'me' time and look forward to the pleasure of my own company.  But enough about me.  Wait ~ this is ALL about me!!!
Don't know that I'll get a chance to update at all when in Houston...

No comments:

Post a Comment