Sunday, January 30, 2011

And then...?

So...  Apparently 'MS' likes me, keeps asking Tobby to see if I'm hanging out with Awoww at her job.  While I often do, I've not been there when he's inquired.  We've voted (we being Awoww, me and assorted other female friends), and Tobby is officially fired.  Awoww will now go into stealth mode to invite 'MS' to events where I WILL BE in attendance.
On to other subjects, now that that's settled.  Sis loved her b-day dinner and surprises (okay, not successful in any of the surprises.  She is IMPOSSIBLE to surprise), but had a great weekend.  Out with sis and college roomie on Friday, more fun than can be described here.  We made lots of new friends, have been invited back to another party with them on Feb 18 ~ I hope college roomie goes, she needs to get out more and spread her newly single wings.  Makeovers at Heaven Neiman Marcus Saturday am ~ again, too much fun.  Dinner was a huge success (Chicken Picatta, Mushroom Risotto, grilled squash), loads of fun and laughter!
Had a great weekend again this weekend ~ Honorary GodDaughter 'A' was in town, fantastic girl's night on Friday, went to see 'AB' coach on Saturday (they won ~ YAY!), then movies and relaxing.  I'm loving my weekends of late!  Bestie (and new furniture) are due to arrive on Friday, B-day party thrown by Awoww on Saturday ('MS' sure to be in attendance!).  Looking like another great weekend coming up!
Cheers, ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment