Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 here I come!

Don't want to jinx myself or anything, but so far, so good in 2011...  Started the New Year with great friends, toasting with champagne at the stroke of midnight while standing in the sand with the waves pounding in the background.  Seriously?  I had the hottest date there, too.  Thanks "A-Wow" (her new nickname) for being my date!
Knee is nearly healed, cold/allergies are fading and all is well with the pups, too.  "A-Wow" now has 2 (yes, count them ~ TWO) prospective dates for me!  I am busy, busy with work this week, heading down to check on Bestie and have belated Chistmas on Saturday, then wide open for the social time.
I am ever so thankful to begin this year with a better relationship with family, close friends near and wide, and a career than I am (usually) very thankful for. 
Best wishes for Health, Happiness, Prosperity and True Love for everyone out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment