Friday, January 21, 2011

Mucho Improved!

So A-Wow set me up with "MS" last Saturday!  I had a blast ~ I was a little stressed on the way, so I called "AB" for a pep-talk.  She began with "You are a strong, beautiful black woman...", because she thinks all pep talks start that way.  I was laughing so hard I forgot to stress further, but still did a shop-by and ordered new living room furniture...  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, no?  But I did have fun, I think I like-like him, waiting to see what Tobby's input is when he works with him this weekend...  Finger's crossed!
Heading up to Charlotte this weekend for sis's birthday ~ making a yummy dinner at her house for family and friends on Saturday night.  Invited a few extras to surprise her (she is IMPOSSIBLE to surprise).  College roomie is in charge of the cake.  Idk if she's actually going to make it or buy it ~ in her own words "for me to make anything there must be EXACT directions and a picture of what it should look like when I finish." 

No comments:

Post a Comment